Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Berp berp berp

I must sleep. Tomorrow my alarm clock will belch and fizz and blare static, and I should be ready for it. I don't want to lose the battle for my early class, but I probably will. I'll stir and smack my alarm clock, then fall asleep. Or not. Increasingly, I enjoy the guilty thrill of lying in bed awake in the morning, perfectly conscious, not doing anything at all. Nrrrrrrr.

If I make it, I'll listen to a German man patronize a room full of pre-med students for fifty minutes. After that, though, I get to do Chemistry. I work in a Laboratory, you know! I get to bang bottles together and shake beakers and things. I enjoy it, but it's not a rich source of easy anecdotes.

At 1:00 I have another class. After that I'm not sure how I'll spend my time. Frittering it away, no doubt. I'll increment a lot of hit counters, give Google another tiny shard of my soul, and make sure someone has already posted the comment I was going to make on the latest chunk of tech news.

I'm depressing myself now. Aw geez. Stoopid daylight savings.

No comments: